1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Would pay for a CD

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fat Midnight, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

Just moved and it seems the admins at my new ISP forgot to turn on our service this afternoon as promised. So I am sitting here at the only hotspot I know of in town, the Rochelle Railroad Park. My only problem is this laptop hasnt used UO in about a year so I have some heavy duty patching going on.

I would pay($10 plus shipping) to have a cd with the current client nextdayed to me....aaarg at <500kbps internet connection.

How could they not make money on this?

2. considering that MONDAY would be when you get it ...
    JiWire Global Wi-Fi Finder

check for a "hotter hotspot"
    OR
    take your double saw buck and bribe yourself some access to JackIn to their main line ... DOH!

yw :next:

3. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

Maybe these Morphine pills are messing with me, but.... What? I don`t speak jive

This spot is great...Where else can I hit stratics and catch a UP SD9043 in run 8?

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

edit: nvm...would be too out of date...

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Flagg Rochelle Library? wonder if they have wireless? maybe in the community room?