1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Would selling trained pets be worthwhile?

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Kiljaedon, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

I am wondering if training 4+ rated Greater Dragons be a profit maker now. I use to train pets and sell for my income and just curious if there is any demand for high rated trained Greater Dragons.

2. Deathy56

Deathy56 Guest

I've made, and still make, millions of gold selling GDs. So I would say it is not worthwhile for you to do so since I don't want the competition :)

3. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

With what could potentially be an influx of new and returning players, as happens with every expansion, there will be demand for greater dragons and other trained pets (I'm sure alot of old veterans will return not even knowing what they are). I say go for it.

4. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Folks,

My swampy and Giant Beetle leave me little experience upon which to form an opinion.

However, my cousin Dar (TOT), a Legendary Tamer, informs me that there is always a robust market for exceptional, fully trained, creatures... even, if I heard him correctly... greater chickens?

So by all means, give it a go.

Elladan of Baja

5. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

There's a Tamer who drops books at Luna bank. The books contain pets for sale, specs and asking price.

6. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Kiljaedon, when you've figured out an asking price, drop me a PM. My Tamer will soon be in need of a Greater Dragon.