1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Would someone mind helping a returning player?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi guys, I made the decision to come back to TSO and was excited to go back and download the program again (new comp) and reactivate my account... and then I discovered EA Land?! And now I am very confused... haha...

Okay so, I cancelled my account about 2 years ago? So I know my sims and my money are gone :'( But it's okay I want to try again from the start... I can't stand to play offline sims anymore... I need that interaction. But I have a few questions

First, I am now reactivated but under free EALand status I believe (I haven't put in my CC information). Even so, I have to subscribe before March in order to get my "amnesty"? And this will come later in March, not immediately?

And what's new [​IMG] anything interesting or anything important I should know?
    Thank you so much!

Andrew