1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Would this template do well on siege?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have always been a fan of necro dexxers so I thought of this one...

105 necro
    100 ss
    120 mace
    90 anat
    90 healing
    120 resist
    90 tactics

It wouldn't be the greatest at PvM but I'm not upset about that. Does anyone PvP with a template like this one?

Also how much are 3rd year ethys going for?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

how do you expect to regenerate mana?
  3. Tark_Smash

Tark_Smash Guest

Its hard to run a necro warrior on siege. I really dont think that you can do it with heal/anat unless you drop resist for med. Also you need alot of mana to cast your spells and a lot of dex to swing your weapon. The last thing and the hardest I have found is keeping enough FC/FCR/HCI on jewels and blessing a weapon. The template is doable but you will probably have to run without resist, and spend alot of gold on the jewels that you lose everytime you die.

You may be able to make it a bit easier depending if you want to be a warrior that uses a little necro, or a necro that uses a little weapon.