1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Would this work??

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by imported_Duku, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Hi
    im terribly confused on my tamer template.. Id like surely to put in those skill:
    taming 110
    lore 110
    vet 110
    SW 120
    but now, i cant choose other ones.. i have considered those options

1) eval int + magery (110/100) + medit

2) disco + music (120/120) and other pt in chivalry (heal, sanctum viatas), this could be great for lrc, i wouldnt need

3) very difficult to built, ma possible: eval int + magery + necro/ss (50/50 with travesty, + 20 ring + tome + midnight)

i want to run in wraith form, taking back mana form WoD, with a suit almost like this:
    lmc 40 (lrc 100) fc 2 fcr 6, 60s resist at least

What do you suggest, which is the best choice in your opinion?Tell me everything you think [​IMG]

bye ^^

2. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

Well... you have 720 skill points to work with. (not including item bonuses)

My tamer/mage is:
    120 taming
    110 vet
    110 lore
    110 magery
    100 evel
    100 med
    100 resist

Total of 750. I have items to make up the extra 30 points.

I would think #1 would be the easiest to make. Since you only using 7 skills.

#2 could be good. You could also use magery instead of chiv. You offensive spells would lack punch however. You would have disco and that would make your pet much more effective damage wise.

#3 would be very difficult to pull off. You could go with no SS since your just using necro for wraith form.

These are all good templates. You may want to hop over to test center and try them out and see if you like one better then the others.

3. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

Simple answer: do all of those templates and more! I did.
    I call it a "Toolkit Tamer".
    Just get lots of Soul Stones.

4. Thx [​IMG]

other ideas in the bin ^^