1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Would you allow these??

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kennykilleduo, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ....Invades Siege boards......You you the current player base allow advanced character tokens to be used , if yes would you support a 2nd player slot to compensate current player base?

...Goes back to UHall..... [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Would you play here is you where allowed an advanced character? Two characters per account would sell you on Siege? Talk to us.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes and Yes.

4. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

At this point, I wouldn't have a problem with either one.

Counter Question: Would you mind the RoT skill gain system if you could get an Advanced Character here?

5. Yes to all. It is a step in the right direction.

6. <blockquote><hr>

Counter Question: Would you mind the RoT skill gain system if you could get an Advanced Character here?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I wouldn't..

7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

At this point, I wouldn't have a problem with either one.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes rot sucsk take it out let people come here and play i worked all my skills the hard way too and this is bogus.... half people wanted blessed 7ae to be unblessed half didnt.... they unblessed them.... half want rot off half dont... TAKE IT OFF... I dont care how long it took me id rather see new faces than a month of macroing 1 skill.....

and posting here does nothing go to uhall