1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you play on a shard where Faction participation was required?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Apr 23, 2009.

Faction Shard? (see post for more details)

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
  2. No

19 vote(s)
  1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  2. Bo Hica

Bo Hica Guest

*Slams hammer over Galen's fingers* NO MORE POLL POSTERING FROM YOU!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Maybe we should start making nothing but polls and stop posting anything else.

^^ yes that was meant as a joke ^^
  3. Jhym

Jhym Guest

Current Factions are not fun, as they do not really impact the rest of the game.

If Factions had some real, lasting impact (as in the short-lived invasions) then I'd at least try it out.

Factions has always been an afterthought, I'd want it to be an integral part of the world that would make me WANT to fight or support them. However, I'd also want non-factions people to be able to fight all factions -- why should I have to pick one?
  4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Would hate if it was 50% TB, 10% Minax, 10% SL, and 30% CoM