1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wouldn't it be a good time to turn on the spring cleaning ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by olduofan, Apr 11, 2011.

1. olduofan

olduofan Guest

With everyone moving and trading homes because of New Mag it seems like now would help if we could turn in our junk instead of having to move it. not only are people that won the plots moving but also people that are buy those players old homes and so on. I feel maybe they could at least turn on the old spring cleaning and add what ever to it at a later date for the new turn items? :thumbsup:

2. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:thumbsup:
    I second that.

If they are going to do "Spring" cleaning it's time to consider starting it. I remember in the live chat they mentioned about trying to do something similar or another "Spring Cleaning" and rolling it out in time for the season.

They've cleaned out a chunk of change out of the game. Now time to clean out peoples hoards.

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's already begun on Magincia with rubble :lol:

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Your bad

5. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Yes, i've turned in already, where is my prize?

6. TheMac

TheMac Guest

I think it would be a great time for spring cleaning.. Just hope that it will be new stuff.

7. olduofan

olduofan Guest

at this point I dont care if its the old stuff I missed the last one by one day has out of the country during (military should get an extended amount of time on things like this) :thumbup:

8. Lord Essex

Lord Essex Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Haha I agree.. but I think in the end we're just being greedy.. :stir:

9. no kidding

10. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

pretty sure its gonna be soon...wonder of the points we still have have got to be used on the old one before the new one starts or if the old point we still have can just be added to the new turnin......would be nice with new items in all fairness....maybe some gargoyle stuff???