1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) wouldn't it be cool if....

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Cantabrigian British, Dec 4, 2010.

1. There are now chicken lizard eggs in that game that have a chance of giving a neat color.

Wouldn't it be neat if we could get the same thing for dragons? It seems with the last few expansions the Dev's have been really responsive to the masses about offering coloring options of all kind. It would be neat to see a color dragon besides brown and red. Don't you think?

Maybe we could even hatch a dragon egg.... kind of like my little green one below. Won't you click it... Just once? I've never asked before... I won't again. Just thought I'd ask is all. :blushing:
  2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    its my understanding that when pet dyes were decided against that the Dev's did mention they'd be offering tamers new colour choices, not the unnatural colours from the dyes but something.
  3. ... I wonder if that "response" the dev's were referring to was the colors for the ethy mounts.