1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

wouldnt it be nice if...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kensai Tsunami, May 8, 2009.

1. ...we could release a pet directly out of the stables if we have absent-mindedly aquired 1 too many pets? went to stable my fire beetle and grab my bonded beetle packy only to discover i had a blue beetle and a golem in there. ya its my own fault but it sure would be nice to have a way to get it out without having to trade off my bonded pet just to clear a pet from the stables. sigh.

and wouldnt it be nice if ev's or momentum strike etc would actually attack animated dead that some necro creature had summoned? instead i just stand there as if they are invisible, only attacking if i manually target them, and my samurai swings away completely ignoring them. maybe the animated dead have some special 'mind-numb/instant dumbass' attack? dbl sigh.

they are little things but still very annoying never the less. and in the case of animated dead, quite damaging or possibly deadly. triple sigh.

ok then ...hope everyone has a safe weekend.

2. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 26, 2008
    Yes, being able to release pets directly out of the stable would indeed be handy. Handier still if you could Lore pets while they were in there, even without skill.

(Humans can lore their own pets with JoaT anyway, and jewelry is easy to find for elves - so this wouldn't exactly put "real" tamers at a disadvantage).
  3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Mar 18, 2003
    Yep, the coding for this ranks right up there with the Create Food spell. You mean to tell me that I can summon a Daemon or the Elemental of my choosing, but I gotta roll the dice anytime I need a freaking apple? Wow, fear the wrath of the mage !!
  4. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

lol. instant dumbass attack. I see that a lot in felucca. hehe. :D

be careful this weekend! *waves*