1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW! Check "Ask the Devs"!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Beer_Cayse, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Several questions answered with at least a couple to the positive - or at least producing hope in me.

Impressive ... and thanks to Mesanna and Supreem for the responses. :thumbup1:

PS - Mesanna? I have a Valentines rose from you! Golly, I didn't think you felt that way! :gee:
  2. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  3. longshanks

longshanks Guest

a pot throwing fix in the next publish, nice.

thank you measanna. you have become my favorite person in uo. :thumbup1:
  4. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

Are you serious? The only real answer was the pot throwing one. It said theres a fix in the next publish dunno when that will be but its in the NEXT one lol.

The others were clever ways of saying we are looking into it, its on the radar, or soon.

So sorry this wasnt anywhere near good.
  5. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Sounds great to me! Just the fact that they answered a Siege based question and didn`t say NO, speaks volumes for me.

Thanks! :)
  6. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 24, 2009
    5 answers. 2 usefull questions (imo siege and pots) one slightly(T-maps) and 2 pointless(your a elf and nightsight is a "feature" of the race and thanksgiving is done, when was this question submited?).

Thanks for throwing some answers out but is this just because lots of people who were asking what happened or what? Seems odd to spam out a bunch of posts after ages of nothing.
  7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Hopefully these were some of the "leftover" questions from the HoC chat that players asked.

I'm hoping we see a lot more answers in the future...

Holding Cal to his words on one of the other threads...

I expect an increase in communication.