1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WoW Commercials

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Emuishere, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

Remember those commercials with Mr. T and William Shatner, I even saw one with Jean Claude Van Damme? Why did they not have any female celebrities for them...I always wondered. Do you think maybe with the new expansion we'll see more? Possible with a female celeb?
  2. Pashta

Pashta Guest

The model chick Paulina that's married to Ric Ocasek (sp?) plays it with her kids. :)
  3. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

Perfect canditate! I think it would show women game too!!!
  4. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Maybe they can get Felicia Day from The Guild.
  5. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

I'm all for Kate Beckinsale if she plays!
  6. LunaMoth

LunaMoth Guest

it would be nice to have a female in the commercials, i dont know who though as i dont really like any american celebrities (sorry) but again it would be nice.
  7. nisseman

nisseman Guest

Lucy Tailor is a warlock.. not sure if it is a parody. . no fun point in it anyways

But I really admire the work of the parody people.. Quagmire from Family guy as a Rogue.. or Hi, my name is **** Cheney and I'm a hunter! (who could guess :thumbsup: )

Can't anybody make this one.. Hi, I'm Donald Trump. I am a chinese gold farmer...
  8. DJTyrant

DJTyrant Guest

Britney Spears for Night Elf Hunter?

I kid, only partially :p
  9. Fojos

Fojos Guest

Oh the horror. ;P
  10. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

Pfft...I don't think she'd make the best role model.