1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wow! First Bank of Britain

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by gmcbroom, Jun 22, 2009.

1. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Today was the first time I went to Britain in a while. But boy was I surprised! Imagine a Dark Father in First Bank of Britain as well as a malformed riftin the building behind it. I'll admit, I didn't attack the DF because I was to impressed by just seeing it there. SA must be around the corner or we are fixing to have one heck of an event. :)

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Or, the devs finally got around to designing the banks with the winning bank design submitted several months back for a "Redesign West Brit Bank Contest". ;)

3. Dola

Dola Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Patty, I don't think that is the case, this is the same lovely company that was suppose to award 5 castle in malas when AOS arrived, remember? Time to fade back to the shadows, we have a move looming over the horizon (packers come Wednesday)

I will try to post again some time in the next six months. Or better yet I will post pics of the kids, including Kayla at her Jazz/Tap dance recital.

4. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

Hi Dola! It's good to see you pop in here! I hope you, and Grot, and the kids are doing well. I wish you well in the move- I cannot imagine having to pack up 3 kids worth of toys and clothes!!

I understand you skepticism, but honestly it's true! The devs/ Mythic held a "Redesign WBB Bank Contest" several months ago. People submitted designs and the devs/ Mythic picked the winners- one from each shard. Uvtha was the Siege winner and that is his design. Miracles do happen, sometimes!

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

s'true. I did it.

6. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Actually... that was a different Dev team...

7. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Same company though, and that's what she said. Or were you not correcting her, because that's how it appeared...

8. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That Dark Father is cool, but it scared me half to death when I first saw it move. I wasn't fully paying attention, but I just saw it out of the corner of my eye :)

9. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

can someone post a screenshot?

My internet at home hasn't worked for over a week now......

10. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni