1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

wow, I didn't realize that

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Chaos, May 23, 2010.

1. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

The Underworld part of the Stygian Abyss expansion is a copy of the Underworld from "Ultima Underworld 1", that is really cool, Ultima Underworld (both of them) were amongst my favorite Ultima games.

Wonder if they're going to add more levels to it.

2. King Frankie

King Frankie Guest

they should add a level called hell and allow red players into that cos i cant bare watching untolds of new goodies getting robbed by blue trammelits! :sad2:

3. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

lol

I don't pvp at all, But i really think that would be a good idea to add more pvp areas to the Abyss.
    No, I don't mean add it to currently existing areas, but make some new areas in the future.

Risk vs Reward and all that..

4. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

So... you don't have a blue character nor know how to PvM? You don't have money?

I always was under the impression Artifacts = Tram, Power Scrolls = Fel. Isn't that how you Felies like it?

I guess we'll just whine about it and the next time someone says something about powerscrolls or anything anti-fel I'll call them all care bears.

I'm so cool because all 30 of my characters are Red, even my crafter. Yeah my blacksmith will WTFPWN u so hard while he's naked, bare-handed, and constipated.

5. five oclock

five oclock Guest

LoL..Ok the last lines got me...:D thanks for the laugh :D

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Lol. I like it :D

7. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow, maybe thats why they gave it the name....

Your mastery of the obvious is quite impressive.

8. Fink

Fink Guest

There's already a Hell.

Also, how are you watching these blue trammelites at the moment if you're not also a blue trammelite? :stir:

9. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hey be nice. although I have player UO for over 12 years, I never played the original Ultima, so I did not know that. Cool little tidbit.

10. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

A lot of things are called "underworld"s in games. The striking part is that its the same map, didn't know that.