1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wow, is that Ransom?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Helter Skelter, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has it really been since 2004? I think I still have underwear from those days long ago.

You newb.

Sirkus here, your BiC Circus clown. If BiC is back in business I may have to buy me a power up character and get back into the fray.

Boink! Let me go ask my mommy for some money so I can play UO again.

Tell me what template to buy and what color underwear you want me to wear. I can't wait to serve you again, you vile power scroll spawn temptress you. My oooOOOooOOOOooo is at your service.

Do they still give you a candle as a new player? Can I set up a vendor in the BIC house so I can sell it and make some coin to buy a castle in the BiC compound?

Miss me?

2. HyperActif

HyperActif Guest

While I am but a minion myself, I still require a BiC poster in homage.

What's up, Sirk!? Great to hear from ya again!
  3. Sirk, I kid you not, bro....we were JUST talking about you.

And yes, doll...it's really me!
  4. I must, must, must find that BiC Poster...
  5. oooo baby she remembers me. I am touched... even if it is only for the yellow streaked underwear and the cool BiC artwork I would spit up now and then.

So good to hear from you again. I have been waiting for an excuse to jump back into game, but it is all so WTF confusing now with all this new crap floating around I didn't know where to begin.

Ok tell me which power-up k00l template I need to buy and I will see about getting in game this weekend... I heard magery with a touch of archery is kewl but lead me oh BiC GuildMistress....

Bad Chacka.. bad! Your master is not pleased.
  6. WADDUP! Man this is a blast from the past. Great to see you again!
  7. Hit me up on ICQ, Sirk

115058680 or send me an email or something...[email protected]
  8. Ok now tell me how to change my user name from Helter Skelter back to my true identity, Sirkus.
  9. I don't think you can change your username, bro
  10. Well you need to do something about that.
  11. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    Now that you have found each other I think the rest of the conversation can go through private messages or icqs. :sword:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.