1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(OT) Wow, it's been a long time...

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by LordDETOX, Jul 26, 2011.

1. LordDETOX

LordDETOX Guest

I used to romp around Napa Valley back in '98-'02 maybe. I've forgotten a lot of names. Parry, Armand Hammer, Mingot, Xavius Dumar, Elwind, just to name a few of the ones I remember. My characters included DETOX, Elrohir, Sanguinarius, Arbor, and I forgot the name of my bowyer. I started a character on In Por Yelm about a week ago, and was just messing around and decided to see if anyone here remembers the good ole days. EA apparently still has my account, as I can log onto their page and see where my account was finally suspended for non-payment. Do you know if my characters would still be saved on there? Holler!
  2. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    you should have everything but your house and the stuff in it but anything in your banks should still be there
  3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Anything you logged off with on you, in back pack, bank box & stable should all be there. Could be quite interesting to see what you stashed away, could be some of the old rares these collectors drool for :gee:.
  4. LordDETOX

LordDETOX Guest

Thanks guys. I think I might reactivate my account for a little while and see what all I gots. I do remember having 3 of the invisible mounts.
  5. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2003
  6. LordDETOX

LordDETOX Guest

My memory was washed away years ago with the help of drugs and alcohol. I have an old hard drive with a bunch of screen shots that I need to scrounge up and post. Lots of pvp shots, and also a lot of rp gatherings.