1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wow Koc

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Strom, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Strom

Strom Guest

5v5 hide in that house tisk tisk

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So bye that logic you are saying KOC is scared of an even fight?

1 V 1 Storm? Don't bother answering I know how you will reply...

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I got off the phone and logged on... saw this thread went out for some good pvp and all I got was a bunch of Crap :(

I thought LOW was Hefs Guild but it looks like Dante or Storm is training everyone on how to avoid a fight. Maybe you should give him the GM title and Change the guild tag to [WALL]:D

Srsly you guys are pretty pathetic... :sad4:

[​IMG]

4. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I might be wrong......but it seems like good tactics to avoid couple KOC dismounters. You of all ppl should know that dismounting has a huge factor on the field.

5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Looks like KOC is hiding off the wall...I guess that is a step up from Brooks house...although that didn't last long did it *sad face*

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

At least I didn't loot you today :(

[​IMG]

7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Very good tactics it looks like to me. Shows you how useful a dismount archer truely is on the field. Maybe if you had 5 mages you could have teleported up and fought in that 12x12 area and had no excuses. But of course you had 2 dismounters and turned it into them hiding up there from you guys. Didnt know the wall was private in luna.

Lowell. :scholar:

I bet if BR was there you guys woulda pwned their faces! hahahahahaha :lick:

8. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

QUOTE=Kage;1083067]Well I got off the phone and logged on... saw this thread went out for some good pvp and all I got was a bunch of Crap :(

I thought LOW was Hefs Guild but it looks like Dante or Storm is training everyone on how to avoid a fight. Maybe you should give him the GM title and Change the guild tag to [WALL]:D

Srsly you guys are pretty pathetic... :sad4:

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

How are you complaining, 2 dismounters and you all have 7 (according to the players i see on your uoam) people out there against LOWs 5. I have to agree with Mono and Puff on this one, good tactics.

9. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Wow your back? How many times do I have to run you and your hubby off the shard?

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

What amuses me the most is the mage in this case Kage only has 2 of his guildmates bars up. No wonder you guys keep getting destroyed by us.

11. Strom

Strom Guest

I think ur delirious from the fumes of all that poop haha ur a joke

12. HaHa

HaHa Guest

The joke sir is you spazzing out and leaving, then coming back, then leaving, then back.... rinse repeat.