1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wow[LOL].... Devs!!! UO ROCKS...So much new stuff and so little time to do it all

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Jul 3, 2010.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Awesome job....UO really is rocking at the mo!

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Name me some stuff, I've been away and just last night got some of those endless pitchers and read about the rideable dragons. :)

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

ahhh, so all the madSarsmipostings are evidence of withdrawals? gotcha :)

and really, that anyone could find a way to be bored around here still astounds me, there is so *very* much to do!

4. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Hmm...these postings seem tongue in cheek, yet somehow I can't quite figure them out...hmm.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This bane vs ophidian war thing definitely needs something to keep us going.
    By the time your character gets 2500 points it's gotten repeatitive and boring. So you go switch sides for the challenge, get your 2500 points on that side and .... you're done?
    Maybe it's more fun for the lucky people who get the special items?

6. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I haven't done everything from several upgrades ago so I can understand thinking like this. I have been thinking like this for a long time now. Everyday I play UO this is my default position on the game. There is soooooo much to do and by the time I do that there is even more. I love this game.

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lOL I WOULD NEED A FULL WEEK OFF WORK!!!! just to catch up on the stuf like the bane im missing plus there absolute heaps of payer quests ive not even touched yet...let along i still aint made a gargoyle...lol... then there this weekends festivals....all shards... jeeeze i really need 2 weeks of work to get n straight.....awesome work devs....

8. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Haven't you answered your own question? You need to be lucky to get the special items, So that's enough to keep going. It is for me anyway!

9. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Not me! I don't have use for any of them, and It takes waaaaay too long to solo the whole battle. Sadly, or I'd probably work it just to collect them for collections sake.