1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WoW new arties FTL

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by WooWoo, Jun 19, 2009.

1. WooWoo

WooWoo Guest

just got one of the new dyes that drop in your pack from Tokuno.... has only 1 charge on it... :( lame

2. is a minor arty that you can trade in for a major one at Zento. Takes ten to one for the trades.

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ya...but didnt they say they removed the pigments from the list?? Most folks have the carapaces, kasas, etc...I have atleast 5 of all of the minors that are worth there weight. Some I have 10 of (Carapace). I personally would only go after the dyes or the getting the new mempo...I was just talking to friend on ICQ about it. I am just going to buy the few minors I need..maybe buy a few of the pigments...make my toons all fashionable and then buy a couple of mempos. I wont even worry about doing the event. Prefer to PvP anyway...

btw...Woowoo... you should talk to COP. I am sure they could help you trade and get enough of one color to dye your suit. I already know they will be over in Tok farming the arties. Make them feel better that they are "Winning" lmao....

4. WooWoo

WooWoo Guest

lol sonoma is so boring in the mornings now adays thats what i did and i got 3 of the noble gold pigments... i really want to see this chaos blue.... but i am hoping they will maybe drop the major dyes with 1 charge that would be kool