1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

wow no one ben posting here

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by swiftoni, Oct 10, 2008.

1. swiftoni

swiftoni Guest

wow no one ben posting here lately :gun: has evry one whent to difrent game or bord?

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Present and accounted for!

3. Onewing

Onewing Guest

I'm here too!

I've been busy with IRL situations and haven't played for months. Site-wise, I've only had time to post the news, but I hope to reserve some time to do more traffic-building activities here in the future.

4. tanls

tanls Guest

Still pop on, but I check a bunch of boards. My end game shell has a very active site, and my social shell is pretty good too. So I just periodically check this 1.

5. swiftoni

swiftoni Guest

ya life life i tell you na it was not just the ff11 bord it was eve to and the Vanguard bord looks like a ghost town without the ghost lol.:coco:

6. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

That's because Stratics is a UO forum pretending to be a gaming forum. ;)

7. swiftoni

swiftoni Guest

lol funny thing is never played OU and it's to old to start now i gess.

8. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Stratics is a news/media site that got its start by becoming the official forums for UO. Therefore, it's known more for UO, but that certainly doesn't mean it's a "UO forum pretending to be a gaming forum". Things get quiet here, and they pick back up.

9. True dat Trishy. ^^

10. swiftoni

swiftoni Guest

it's all good just makes it ezer to keep up with post.

11. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

I'm here! And yeah, the slowness in this forum makes sure i never miss anything.

12. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

lol, well IT is not well advertised as a place to go for FFXI information. I've played UO and FFXI for a long time and well...not many people know to come here. At least not FFXI players.

13. jamison

jamison Guest

Many of us "lurk" in the darkness... muwhahaha