1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WoW, Some old faces in here

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BreeOge, Feb 16, 2011.

1. BreeOge

BreeOge Guest

Hello everyone, It nice to see some old names in here! I should have kept in touch better but getting married, having a family kinda took over my gaming for a bit lol. I don't know if some of you even remember me, I was BreeOge the Administrator for Horizons back when it was trying to be a game, before it became vapor ware. Well just thought I would drop in and say HOWDY YALL :p

Ill keep an eye out!

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Greetings, BreeOge! I'm afraid I wasn't around back then, but I'm pleased to meet you nonetheless.

Are you still doing game development?

Welcome back. :)

3. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hi, I remeber you!

4. BreeOge

BreeOge Guest

Yea, its been a long time! I check in on Stratics every so often, and recently started playing RIFT! Thought what the heck maybe I can get my old position back. :)

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*tips hat* I am the resident grumpy old man here... Nice to meet ya.

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

As you may have heard, Stratics is now TGN-Stratics. Have you checked out the Rift content at our sister site? You can find our TGN.tv channel for Rift here and our TGN Rift blog here.

7. BreeOge

BreeOge Guest

yea I noticed that Stratics was now TGN Stratics. Was talking to the guys at TGN a bit today, trying to find out more about it all.

8. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Also, check your PMs.