1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WoW Stratics question

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by darkhorseriding, Apr 20, 2007.

1. I have a question about the actual WoW Stratics site. I was taking the personality quiz and noticed that I couldn't find a bio for Draenei. Is their one?
  2. Lady Beth

Lady Beth Guest

We haven't added that as of yet, my appologies.

It should be updated soon.
  3. Yes I hope soon. I want to know if I'm really a Troll or not. Maybe I'm a Draenei. Main reason is I love the Draenei's dance and the song that goes with it.
  4. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

I have tried the Draeni twice so far, once on a Hunter to 27th and once on a Shaman to 22nd, and I just removed them both yesterday. I just couldn't get around thinking of something different each time I saw my Blue Characters.

If you played UO, the Necromancer has a spell that transforms them into a big blue four armed monster. I couldn't get those out of my mind so I guess I'll stick with Gnomes and Dwarves as my preferred race.