1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WOW TNT!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Draxous, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Are you all seriously that pathetic that you're now trying to ally with WCB!?!?!?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaahaha

Well, I guess when you're meaningless... a helping hand is always welcome to make you feel special.

2. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

A wise word from your GM

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

QFT! Now if only he AND his GM can follow it.

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well honestly Kat... sounds like you should consider recruiting Puffy, TnT has been hurting for ppl who will put up with your bull**** lately.

zing

5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

lets just get along its not there fault they lost so many players lately

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Awwww you fanboi's are so cute when your bitterness is showing! :grouphug:

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

And in the meantime, we all sit here laughing as you regress back into acting like a child with your crying and name calling. Tsk Tsk! Maybe someday you will become a man, but I doubt it.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

If you read....Its about peoples deaths....quit taking everything I say outta context.....

9. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Obviously you cant read either......its about peoples deaths.......

10. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

As I read it, you used "deaths" as an example, but I'll go ahead and point out some of the other highlights of what you had to say.

Poor sportsmanship doesn't happen only after someone is killed in pvp. BR's post is a prime example.

If it was only chest pounding about deaths that you were addressing, you certainly could have used far less wording or perhaps the other points you mentioned were simply the same old hot air we typically get from you. Its certainly looking that way.

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

SFKIW :(

12. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yes we are in huge trouble, btw please buy your faction items of my SE luna vendor, they have been on 3 days, i fthey are still there i need to take them off@!

13. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Obviously you dont even know what you said... You clearly are a little delusional... Seriously bra you say in one breath you want a better shard no trash talk on boards and to handle it privately....

And then in the next you say no way it was only about deaths, because it makes us look bad right now.

Stop taking your own words out of context and L2W lowell...

14. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Unless someone has some accounts I can make a profit off. I wont be having any urge to play UO. And BR Im still waiting for you to make your word good? Cant find a pic? Figured as much your all talk, no walk.

15. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

You and puffy must have been in the same reading comprehension class......LMAO

I was making a statement about PvP and people rubbing it in others faces about it.....I guess Rico is a poor sport also for placing the house over dans when everyone knows what was clearly going on, are you going to stretch what I said all the way to that situation also, (and for the record, you two feel that was awsome what he did) what about the selling threads, and someone over pricing something, I guess that goes with my PvP statement to?

You manipulate anything to suit your arguement and bash me, cause God knows you and puffy have nothing against me do ya???:lick:

I try and honeslty do some good for the shard and typical Puffy and Kat try and tear stuff down.......Thats one thing you guys are good at, cause building something from the ground up and making it work, by your own sweat and tears is something completly unknown to you two of all people and I think the shard knows that...............at least you havent stooped as low as the shards two famous bottom feeders....Monolith and King Ed....or are we moving in that direction soon?

Kat maybe you could help puffy out with his college tuition cause heaven knows he will mootch anything he can off anyone......... but dont let him take it all....you worked to hard to save all that up remember...

16. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

This was about YOU and YOUR guild posting things, Dont try to turn it around on someone else. God knows YOU and YOUR guild are known for pointing the finger in the other direction...

Elmer sweat and tears, you literally cried over this game? Wow you just stooped to a new low. You really do care that much, its a game have fun. Stop making it personal.

And about the Rico thing, you act like K0C wouldnt have placed there if the shoe was on the other foot. Give me a break I think the WHOLE shard knows that.

17. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Thats the difference between you and I...I do care about the people I call friends and I dont treat them like a game...

BTW-Blood/Sweat and Tears is a figure of speach, but we have established your reading comprehention isnt the greatest....but NBD right puffy NBD

There are people in LoW and TnT and Koc and more, that if I saw and met them IRL, I could hold my head high, cause they and I know that I treated them with respect and dignity....If your a dirtbag user and a bottom feeding lowlife like Mono and King Ed, of course your not going to like me, cause thats not who I am.

Even when Big D left KoC, on the boards and in game I treated him with respect, untill he continually bashed me for no reason on the boards and I tried to take the high road with even him and you.

You know exactly how michele and I helped you out numerous times and went over and above to help you in RL and yet you bash the **** outta me when all I ever did was good for you. Then you come on the boards talking **** about me??? Name one thing you ever did for Michele or I that was ever outta the kindness of your own heart, even after giving you scrolls and gold, I remember asking you if you had a 120 scroll which you did, and you charged me for it....and do you remember what you said to me????

Elmer you have everything already, I need the gold!!! and especially after what we did for you!

What a selfish ass attitude you have, but you got the balls to minimize my attitude towards my friends and family----is your uncle a game?? am I a game? is Magnolia a game? ask krystal if her feelings are a game? you know what Mono said about my wife and family....is that a game?????

of course there not...its a game built around relationships, thats what makes UO so special...I truley have got to know many of these people for who they are...and I respect them and enjoy them as people...but hey....NBD if i use them and treat em like **** right??? there just a game huh??

What a ****ed up attitude!!! I hope like hell I never feel that way...You seem to forget...We as UO players enjoy a game...and share that enjoyment with PEOPLE!

18. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Ya I was a great guy until I killed you, then I was satan. Same when I was in the guild Elmer, everything was great until you died then you'd scream and logoff. Sorry bud but your a freakin side show.

19. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This one's getting way too heated. Cool down time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.