1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NovaGhost, Sep 27, 2009.

1. NovaGhost

NovaGhost Guest

I just joined and I saw your main forums, awesome! You have forums for tons of games, I'm going to be an active member here. I do have a request though, could you add some forums for some other MMOs: Sole Survivor (Reenactor Entertainment), Ackuron (Reenactor Entertainment), Star Trek Universe (Reenactor Entertainment) Jumpgate: The Reconstruction Initiative (NetDevil), Blade Mistress (independent development team), Hellgate: London (Flagship Studios), Torchlight (Runic Games), and Planet Hot Wheels (Mattel Media)?
  2. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

Dude your request is too much ^^... I have a request too.. Try to add SW (The Old Republic) ^^ That's cool...
  3. NovaGhost

NovaGhost Guest

I second that request.

Well atleast add support for the Reenactor Entertainment games please.
  4. Aran

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Apr 1, 2000