1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wrath Release Date Announced 11-13-08

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by InkTank, Sep 15, 2008.

1. InkTank

InkTank Guest

According to the WoWhead homepage, it seems an official launch date has been set for Lich King.

Are we ready?:D

2. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

While this is probably the case... I'm still not putting my gold on it until Blizzard says it's right.

Just seems odd to me that they'd use WoWHead to announce their release date.

3. penguinduude

penguinduude Guest

On the main wow website now woo!

4. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I like that it's released on a Thursday... gives me 2 days off from my work ;)

5. Nyaz

Nyaz Guest

Hooray!
    Now I'm tempted to go and change my reservation for 1xWotLK to 1xWotLK Collectors Edition. I wonder what the price difference is...?

6. Ssonic19

Ssonic19 Guest

...Of course it's on a Thursday, my busiest day.

I probably can't skip out of organic lab.

7. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Regular expansion - $39.99
    Collector's Edition - $79.99

I'm switching mine over to CE after work tonight.

8. InkTank

InkTank Guest

Yea, I'm totally going CE. I might just do what I did last time and scour the local Fry's stores. :D

9. Lag

Lag Guest

I already did 1-day shipping for CE. I was pissed off last time, though, since I did that from GameStop and it arrived 2 days late.

;_;

10. lovecraft

lovecraft Guest

i'll be doing the same thing i did when BC came out. Go to gamestop and wait on line for the midnight with some friends and joke around with the people on the line.

11. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

According to the dumb ass gamestop employee I just talked to 10 minutes ago when trying to get a pre-order in the store "there is no collector's edition in WoW for Wrath of the Lich King"

So guess I get to pre-order mine online.

12. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

I've had mine pre-ordered for a while!

13. Lag

Lag Guest

Emui, you could not have pre-ordered the CE, as it was announced today...

Anyway, I'll see you all in northrend!

14. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

"The happiest place on Earth!" :D

15. Shiftey

Shiftey Guest

Just pre-ordered my collectors edition =D

cant wait

16. autarctic

autarctic Guest

I just got home from gamestop (went last night but they said it wasn't going to be in the system til this morning, so i went back this morning and just preordered my CE. =D and CE I was told was only 69.99

17. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Cool, I'm gonna get mine at lunch.

18. autarctic

autarctic Guest

Oh and gamestop maybe getting some beta keys and since I preorder the CE I am entered to win a beta key lol if they get any.

19. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Just got my 2 CE's pre-ordered and paid for. Woot!

20. Lag

Lag Guest

Grats. I got 1 myself within the first couple hours they put them up on GameStop.

If I had more money, id buy several using my neighbor's names and resell on ebay.

21. DJTyrant

DJTyrant Guest

I just ordered one on Amazon, may end up doing it at EB though as my friend and I like to do the whole midnight launch deal.

22. Devilengine

Devilengine Guest

I'll be all over it.. either that or I'll have one of my minions getting mine.