1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Throwing] Wrath thrower stats

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by lancelot99, Aug 20, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Im new to making a Wrath thrower (pvm) .. have eaten a 25 stat scroll... so just wondering what my stat spread shound be?
    (naked)
    I'm thinkng 125 dex
    100 str
    Rest in int ? for chain ai

Any suggestions?

2. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Suited up without potions or balm I'm:
    131 hp
    84 mana
    150 stamina.

Add 10 mana for balm if wisdom and run stamina to 180 with 50 EP and greater agility, somewhere around 146 HP with greater strength potion.

Frequently solo travesty in about 8 minutes, Stygian Dragon about the same, Medusa in 10 or less, Slasher takes me over 30, tweaking template to do in under 20 from what I've read.

3. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

What are your stats non-suited up?

4. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

102 str
    98 stam
    55 intel
    If you want, meet me on test center and I'll give you my suit to refer back to?!
    ICQ 57206514, or hop on Lake Austin, and get on LooT chat!

5. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Im also making some slayer weapons....
    Whad mods should i have on them? ssi? ml? ll? hld ?

6. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I reforge 100% elemental damage, powder of fort, Imbue damage to 1%, then slayer, then swing speed to max, then mana to max, then damage to reach 100% with suit mods, then stamina until weapon is at 500 total points.

7. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Well, i have no hammers to re-forge (not even sure how to) and inbue damage to 1% ? no life leech?

#7 lancelot99, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
  8. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Hammers are cheap, and/or easy to bribe up to the appropriate bods to fetch them, the same for powder of fort. When a weapon is crafted it comes with damage increase, by reducing that to 1% it lowers the weight of the weapon, thus Increasing success chance of subsequent imbuing attempts with higher costing, rarer ingredients.

9. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Thanks.... what level hammer do you use?

10. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

11. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Another option is to make suit to handle DI and make weapons with 40 SSI weapons and just use consecrate.

With ranger cloak, and a ssi piece..... you can swing pretty crazy even on 160s stam range at 1.5. Then you can stack even more properties for reserve mana.

12. semmerset

semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Now Shame,Wrong,Covtus drop SSI jewel.
    And dci is unnecessary to PvM wraith thrower.
    You want 35 ,40 SSI or mana leech X1.4 +elemental damage weapon,you choice 2 reforging however it is hard.
    And wraith thrower use many AI,so sometime not need elemental weapon.
    Only elemental damage need for peerless and champion spawn boss and EM event boss,usually you can kill monster before monster's mana empty.

Dull copper runic is good and cheap for cold/fire elemental damage weapon,but need enhanced.