1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Stealing] Wrestling or Ninj for Mage/Thief?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Gb8719, May 16, 2013.

1. Gb8719

Gb8719 Journeyman

Feb 4, 2013
    I'm currently running with wrestling on my old school Mage/Thief and considering switching it for 120 Ninju, which I have soulstoned.
    I like the benefits of having wrestling when being attacked and the very, very rare disarm or paralyzing blow, but it doesn't seem to be as beneficial as some of the perks that Ninj would have.

What do you think? Scrap wrestling and take up Ninj instead?
  2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Depends on what you really want to do with him. Wrestling is good for disarm and paralyzing blow when you're PvPing, ninjitsu is really only useful on a thief if you have hiding/stealth (in my opinion, of course). Its uses are shadow jump and animal form for sneaking around and evading both in stealth and by using the fast animal forms for quick sneaking and running away.
    #2 Viper09, May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013