1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Kelly Daze, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Kelly Daze

Kelly Daze Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2009
    Do you still get a benefit from wrestling if you have a spellbook and shield in your hand? I know you cant disarm but do you still get the benefit from wrestling?
  2. You can use wrestle specials with a spellbook and shield equipped, However I would recomend not having both since you won't be able to chug potions. On my wrestle mage I hold the faction order shield for it's HCI and DCI, and use a 50 EP ring with 15 HCI , 6 SDI and 3 FCR. That with other items i use Help me too hit more often with my disarms and para blows, and being able to chug saves my life all the time.
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    If you're going to PvP, definitely go one or the other - not both. If you go Vengful's route and use a shield during PvP, you can always throw on a spellbook for extra sdi during PvM encounters.