1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by ReaperNI, May 21, 2010.

1. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

Hey i know this is a fighting skill but i figure mages use 99% more then dexxors. im trying to gain wrestling im at 50 and getting my butt kicked by zombies. i basicly using this as a defense with disarm and para so im not to worried about dmg output. anyknow know good way to raise my skill from 50 without dying to every monster? TYR
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    1. get +26 wrestling on a ring/bracelet combo (no other skills needed except MAYBE LRC if you think you need it
    2. Tame a ruddy boura (can do it with jack of all trade human, can control with 0 taming)
    3. Tell it "all stop" "all stay"
    4. Wrestle it. Heal it when needed

That will take you all the way up.
  3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005
    You don't know what you're missing. A Wrestler is can out damage any other weapon wielding skill! lol
  4. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    hmm nice Farsight.
    I went to the Jehlom Pits to practice on them, I could also practice disarm on them at a certain point.