1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong Place I'm sure

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons Online Stratics Forums' started by chera, Feb 1, 2009.

1. chera

chera Guest

I really love your topics and really would like to learn how to play this game,if my friend would let me,I;m already learning alot of interesting things about your game and I Thank You all
    I love dragons,actually I have some I need some help with, I don't know the first thing about naming them and I have some eggs that need to be hatched,so if ya'l wouldn't mind clicking on my link and helping out I would deeply appreciate it,I hope to join you sometime soon
    I c that my dragon eggs aren't here,but they are on my link
    Any suggestions for names?
    Thank You
  2. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

Just to be clear: Dungeons and Dragons Online is an online fantasy role-playing game based on the D&D Gaming system by Gary Gygax. In this game, one typically forms adventuring parties who go out on quests for treasure and other rewards, fighting off nasty monsters and risking certain death along the way - and, yes, there may be dragons to deal with. It has nothing to do with the forum-based dragon egg game I see a lot.

To be sure, I'm sure DDO is a lot of fun, particularly if you like to role-play fantasy characters such as elves and dwarves in dangerous scenarios.
  3. chera

chera Guest

Thank You Kath,
    How would I go about finding and be able to play this game?

4. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest