1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wrong

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sharantyr, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Greetings all.

Devs. Don't know why they were taken out but any chance we could have Jukas back in Wrong? Already have Lizardmen etc in Despise. Used to enjoy going there, to Wrong.

Ty.

2. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

Agreed. A handy spot to get arcane gems, back when.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I hate to break it to you, but the Jukas, etc. in Wrong were LEFTOVER EVENT CREATURES that weren't cleaned up after the 3D/LBR events. In other words, it was WRONG for them to still be in Wrong.

The CURRENT spawn is actually the original, intended, spawn for the dungeon.

4. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

I didn't know that Basara, thanks. LBR is when I started playing so they were already there. 5 of us lived in a small marble workshop then, not far from Wrong, so went there often. Now I live near there again, alone, and go there for spined leather but would soooo much prefer if the jukas were still there.

5. Ya I miss seeing those juka there to.

6. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I also miss the juka there. I only remember it as the juka spot when I started, since I wasn't here when LBR was out.
    I always thought the Juka were the prison cell keepers. And I remember there were a couple of minions there. Good for the spellweaving quest.

7. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Blackthorns Fortress in Ilsh is a great place to hunt Juka's. You run into Paragons, but the area is broken into rooms with doors and only the Golem Controllers actually open the doors... so you control the Juka spawn fairly easily. Just be careful when in the corners of the fortress.. that's where Controllers tend to come down the stairs. A couple Controllers, a Juka Mage, a Juka Lord, and a Juggernaut all on you at the same time... all bad. ;)

There is also that fortress and surrounding area near the Honor gate in Ilsh.

8. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually this is not true. Ogre Lords ring a bell? The current spawn is only partial original spawn.

9. Executioners are new to Wrong too. And a PITA with no good reason to hunt LOL

10. Rotgut Willy

Stratics Veteran

On Napa there are Juka's outside of Wrong. Is that permanent? I'm assuming that the Juka's the OP mentions are inside, not outside the dungeon.

11. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I could have sworn there was always an executioner in Wrong..

12. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Yes Willy they were inside on level 1. They were guarding the cells (Warriors, Lords, Mages and Golems), there was a controller in the big room at the back. Now its Lizardmen, ogres and trolls with an evil mage and an executioner in the back room.

13. Rotgut Willy

Stratics Veteran

Ok, yeah that's the same thing I see on Napa. But there is a horde of Juka's outside the entrance in the big clearing. At least, last I checked which was a couple weeks ago.

14. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Even if they were left over, why not leave them in Wrong. I would love to see them back. Was a great place to get arcane gems. A few Golems and Jukas in Wrong isn't going to hurt anything.