1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WRR Brings Deal or No Deal Uo Style to Origin Today (3-29-08)......

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by imported_Crystal Rose, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Win up to 10 million UO gold!! Plus 5 - 250k door prizes to be given out throughout the game.

Every Saturday, 3pm PST - 6pm EST.

We have enjoyed bringing you this great x-shard event for over a year now. All gold won is awarded on the shard of choice. You can hear it broadcasted throughout its entirety on Whispering Rose Radio .

The studio is located within the walls of Luna on the South wall. Just look for the pink benches on the roof and you are there!!

Check here for more information.

Hope to see you all of your little smiley pixel faces there!!

*wink*

Vana Mana Rose

2. mrarsonal

mrarsonal Guest

great event... will attend again A+++++++

3. MistyMagik

MistyMagik Guest

This was an incredibly well run event. I was very impressed with the professionalism, and while I had just stopped by for a moment to check it out ended up in the Peanut Gallery and won 750k Thank you so much for an amazing idea.

4. Thank you all for attending..so glad you enjoyed our cross shard event. We truely enjoy putting this weekly event on for the people of Sosaria. Not only does it bring everyone together at one time to play together but it is a chance to visit another shard which I have found out...loads of people have never done. They play a certain shard and never venture out of that realm. Scout around...check out what sits where your house is on your home shard.

We are on the Pacific shard on Saturday the 5th of April. Come join us!!

*wink* Vana Mana Rose