1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WRRAD.com presents Summer Fun Stop on Catskills!! (Thursday, August 19th)

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Queen Mum, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

2. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

A very special MIB was just received from the UNITED PIRATES of CATSKILLS ...

3. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Good times! Thanks all who showed up for the fun!

4. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Thank you for the IC new Tan...

5. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Fun event. Wish I could have stayed for more.

6. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Many thanks to all pirates and landlubbers who showed up! We had a lot of fun and a lot of visitors, mostly because of WRR and RBG promotion.

The three events went as planned, despite my temporary login problems right before the Hunt for Wicked Pete. Pete survived amazingly long, although I forgot to transfer the healing and anatomy skill over to him which rendered his bandaging pretty useless. Again, the Contest of Insults was a lot of fun and absolutely new to many of our guests. The Dagger Throwing Contest proved that there's RP potential in more players than you might guess. My personal attempt of throwing the dagger while running and jumping went awry, I accidentally hit Scarst and I had to pay painfully for it when I stumbled into Scarst's sword.

Congratulations to everyone who won a prize, be it for practical use or for decoration. Many thanks to Spanky, who donated two of the imbued prize weapons.

P.S.: A detailed report will soon be posted at the Ultima Online Travelogues and at the UP website on the Event History page.

7. Merci d'Rue

Merci d'Rue Guest

I had a good time, you guys did a great job!