1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTB:10K Iron Ingots

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Gonna bail on being a miner anymore and just want to buy ingots to get my new guy from 50 to 120 smith. I'd like to pick up 10k but less could do short term. If anyone is selling them I could pick them up by 9:30am EST Tuesday morning - can't shop today. Let me know where the vendor is and the price.

Thanks very much.

Jack Nickelson

2. I'll give you 10k of iron ingots Jack.

Also, I have been calling for you in general chat for weeks and weeks so you can test soulstones and see if any belong to you.

If you've got icq, my number is 9-626-953 (Elaine) if it's easier for you to get in touch that way, please do.

3. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

I'm playing really whacky hours and haven't seen you on. Was looking this whole past weekend on my new char and will keep trying. As far as the ingots, I appreciate the offer but would like to buy them and support the folks in the New Guild. I'll pay whatever the market price is - let me know.

I do wanna try to hook up on the soulstone possibility but am just working ridiculous hours. Thanks for your help.

Jack Nickelson

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

shal i have 2-3 unmarked soul stones from 3 yrs ago. house that fell is where mangod (mangoon?) house is in tonokia west (north by mts) behind my old house there. I am not sure who had the house there when it fell.

Lorddog