1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTB "A bow of Exorcism" double slayer

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by azreality, Jun 5, 2008.

1. azreality

azreality Guest

Buying on Atlantic "A bow of Exorcism".

Ok this bow is kind of a mystery but I've narrowed down how it is made.

It is a double slayer Demon/Elemental Juka Bow that has been enhanced by a GM fletcher.

Paying extremely well, please reply here or PM with information.

2. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

These bows are really hard to come by now. I have one that is Demon/Poison Elemental slayer that I managed to enhance with Ash for the extra 10 SSI.

I saw one sell at WBB the week that the Doom changes were made for 25 mil. I don't have any plans on selling mine, but if the right offer comes in, I would problebly do it.

3. azreality

azreality Guest

yeah I am aware they are extremely rare, and I am willing to pay the right amount to obtain one of these great bows!

4. DVI

DVI Guest

you can buy one for 10-15m generally and anyone making one using a fletcher is a fool, theres a far easier manner of doin it although the odds of getting the right slayer combo is still slim.

Of course if you don't use a fletcher you wont get the 10ssi but there are ways to work around that.

5. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Huh make them? Weren't they the old juka bows that ended up having double slayer props? How would you make them now?

6. azreality

azreality Guest

From what I understand, but correct me if I'm wrong...

You take a Juka bow and have a GM Fletcher use a "gear" from tinkering on it to make the bow "usuable", but from there how it gets to be a double slayer, etc is unknown to me...

Anyone care to shed some light on this?

7. kentuckyjoe

The old brown Juka bows from before AOS(I believe is when the change was made) got converted to show the slayer property before they were modified. Then a GM Tinker uses a gear and "modifies" them, thus adding a 2nd slayer and turning them black. The best ones to use are the Demon slayer ones because they have a better chance of getting the random elemental slayer added because there are so many elementals on the list of possibilities.

8. kentuckyjoe

You can also make double slayer bows now by using a runic kit and making Slayer Longbows. I saw a guy in Doom a few weeks ago with a Demon/Earth Elemental Slayer one with like 25ssi on it.

9. azreality

azreality Guest

bump still looking

10. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

I have a bow of deamon dismissal
    Deamon/Snow Ele

PM me as I dont check thread often.

11. azreality

azreality Guest

thanks, but I don't need the bow with snow elemental slayer.

It needs to be demon/elemental both super slayers.

12. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I have one of these on Legends.

13. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

Azreality.

I assume you plan on using for DF?

I was always of the impression the ele type did not matter. If you could please add clarification to this.

Thanks.

Edit: still for sale *trolls away*

14. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have a exorcism bow that is Demon/Earth Elemental (for DF purposes, the elemental type doesn't matter). I used to use it in Doom, but DF targeted me too much because it does do 3X damage, and so I died alot :(

Now I use either regular demon slayer (double damage) or any type elemental slayer ( increases damage by half) because these bows can have some great mods to them, whereas the Juka has zero.

I would not advise enhancing a demon/ele juka bow, far too great a chance of losing any bow when you do so...

15. azreality

azreality Guest

ahhh I was under the impression it had to be pure elem slayer not any elem slayer. Yes, I am using it for DF farming so that is the reason.

I am interested then, please PM here on stratics and we can talk further.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!