1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB a few things.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Oczko, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Oczko

Oczko Guest

I'm looking for a full mage book.

120 parry
    120 magery
    120 Resist
  2. Five Moons

Five Moons Guest

I have a full mage book for you.
  3. Oczko

Oczko Guest

I got the full mage book but thank you. Still looking to buy everything else.
  4. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

I'm pretty sure I have extras of all of those powerscrolls, make me an offer I can't refuse :)
  5. Oczko

Oczko Guest

6. Sorry I can't help with 120 scrolls but I have a question....is this Pikachu from years ago? If not, welcome to Siege, if so......welcome back.
  7. Oczko

Oczko Guest

No I'm not him sorry. Got this acct years ago. Thank you though.
  8. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2007

9. Blindside

Blindside Guest

10. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Oh pika I loved his "Hi GUYS!!!!" when he entered vent, too funny. I highly doubt that pic you posted looks like pika, here is one I found of him. Forsaken gave me this pic, not sure why he was holding onto it.

11. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 16, 2007
  12. Oczko

Oczko Guest

I still need a 120 magery scroll paying 4 mill
  13. Oczko

Oczko Guest

Sheeeeesh Does anyone have a 120 Magery scroll? Seikatein still waiting to hear back from you...