1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] WTB Felucia Castle! **READ**

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Jason88, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Jason88

Jason88 Guest

I am looking to buy a felucia castle, and I am paying very well.

The better the location, the more gold I will pay.

I would like for the castle to NOT be located on/directly next to a swamp. I would also prefer a castle NOT on ice island. However, I am still willing to look at castles on these locations...I just probably won't offer as much.

I also prefer that there is not a house DIRECTLY infront of the castle where the castle is being blocked from the image of another house. (This basically means that it would be nice to have a couple tiles of grass off of the porch or infront of the castle)

ICQ me with any Fel Castles for Sale!

ICQ # 600 800 683
  2. Jason88

Jason88 Guest

Still Looking to Buy Felucia Castle

I am still looking to buy a felucia castle. I will pay very well depending on the location. I am looking at all castles so icq me!

ICQ 600-800-683