1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: furniture

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by a ghoul, Jul 31, 2009.

1. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I'm interested in buying some furniture (table, chairs, anything..)- Let me know if you have anything. :danceb:

Edit: Also interested in buying lots of plants

2. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If you just want regular wood, let me know what you want. I'll make whatever.

3. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Give me an icq man and I'll see what I can do

4. Max Blackoak

Stratics Veteran

check out my carpentry vendor! go to south luna inside the walls and find the TDO/NEW-shop. the vendor is named cheap carpentry

there should be lots of chairs and tables, etc.

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

I realise it is quite a ways out there, for non gaters, but I also carry everything nearly that is related to furnitures, addons, all forms of storage containers too, & etc. that can be carpentered up, for the home. There are 8 - 10 vendors just carrying all sorts of carpentry items.

I also carry arcane circles, pentagrams, and abitors in assorted wood types on the addons/magic circles vendor out there too.

Local spawn is an occasional skittering hopper and a great hart, that is about it for any form of spawn up there. :) Now and then a CRUS member will *spawn* out there but if out there, he is buying my gm made fishin poles. :)