1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTB game time code...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

The account is deactivated so I cannot pay until I use the code to log in and get the gold. Everyone who has played with me since may of 2000 on this game knows i am not a scammer pos. I will pay 3 mil.

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Heh, good luck, I had to pay 4mil.

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

http://www.uogamecodes.com/store/prod_detail.asp?ProdID=UOGAMETIME&CartID={9F94F0EB-7DEC-46DC-8334-B21974954E16}&PromoID=996

I may be missing something here but I checked that out and it looks like they bind it by account, no longer send out codes, and its worth alot more than 3 mil..

4. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I will pay 4 mil then...is there no one on here that will trust me for about 10 mins?

Tibs: The code your link is referring to is a 90 day game time code, I'm only looking for a 30 day code.

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If you find a trustworthy fellow to do the deal I will front the 4m

6. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Very kind of you, sir, ty....I will try to contact cybernickel, I have never had problems out of him.