1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Heritage token and music box gears

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kiwillian, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

WTB: music box gears

Anyone sell these here? Especially the gears. I was quite an avid collector of them when I played on Atlantic and had all the commons but 3, every uncommon except 4 but none of the rares (they cost zillions).
  2. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

I have (had) a few on my vendor. Ill check and add a few more when I get back on later. They come from Golems
  3. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

I have (had) a few on my vendor. Ill check and add a few more when I get back on later. They come from Golems My vendor is Gloria Arborst at Willis's north of the Makoto gate
  4. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 19, 2008

which ya need?
  5. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Umm, all of them? :blushing:

Well, I doubt I could afford that but currently I just have the 4 it came with. I just like collecting them :)

I'll swing by Ally Oop's tonight if I get a chance.
    e: Looks like someone beat me to it :(
  6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
    When you´re done dealing with Ally and Cyber let me know. I will then check the ones I´ve got and see if I have some more you need...
  7. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Still looking for more music box gears. Cyber, I never heard back from you :(

I'd maybe try and get them myself but my template is a bit poop and I dunno where they come from or what the "drop rate" is like :<
  8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

www.uoguide.com is your friend. The drop rate isn't bad, the only hard part is evading the paragons.
  9. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

I have no idea where they are though. Ilsh? Gimme a clue! :)

e: hmm, ok. Those look hard :(
  10. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

Ish through Compassion through the cave to the building in front of you. The smaller building on the left is where I go. Lead the controllers out to the swamp but dont kill them. Then go after the golems when all the controllers are out of the way.