1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTB : Navy Blue Goza Mats

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by nightstalker22, Nov 2, 2008.

1. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Navy Blue, Regular style, square, south facing and east facing.

This is for my rune library that I will be collecting donations for ( in the form of marked runes. Details on where to drop them to follow )

Please place on your vendor and reply to this thread or PM me.

I will also be accepting colored rune books, as my account is not 4 years, I cannot color them myself.

Your reward for donating runes and books is that you have a location to go to that has rune locations that YOU like to go to.

Thanks in advance for the goza mats.

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

eh?

wut lat blah funni oomie!!!

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

How many goza mats?
    and by 'navy blue' do you mean the dark blue bod reward, or just a dark blue from a regular dye tub? To get coloured goza mats you just dye the cloth before you make.

4. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

I want about 10 of each:
    10 square
    10 south facing
    10 east facing

Navy blue from a regular dye tub, not too fussy about a perfect match, just get it as close to Navy Blue as possible. I just want all to match.

I'd make them myself, but my crafter isn't trained enough right now, and I need to move skills onto a soul stone ( that I dont have ) to make room to train higher.

Thanks for your interest, hopefully you'll have good news for me soon!

5. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the Goza Mats! They are a good colour!

The Rune Library is ready to be opened! ( cuts ribbon )

Now all it needs is RUNES!

[​IMG]

The location to my house ( squatting at alt characters house until I sell my house on Atlantic ) is just North of Barter Town, as you can see on the radar.

For those of you who still don't know, Barter Town is just North of what was formerly known as the Minoc Stables, which are now claimed as Barter Town Stables.

There is a box to drop runes in at each shelf, and a book describing which shelf is to hold which runes. I will have vendors all throughout the house, as I think all vendors lined up along the front face of the house is disgustingly ugly.

I do not have a scribe, nor do I plan to have any scribe skills, so I will be renting out one or two scribe vendor locations inside the rune library, rental prices to be negotiated ( you can PM me on boards for negotiations ).

I will also have a kitchen upstairs that will require outsourcing, as I don't have a chef on Siege.

Other rental locations to follow. This is a very public ( and very empty ) house. I do have a small space that only Friends and I can access, but the rest should be used by all.