1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB small blackrock pieces for 2.5k gold...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by OldAsTheHills, Jul 4, 2009.

1. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I will purchase any and all small pieces of blackrock up to maximum number of
    1000 units at the price of 2.5k in gold each piece.
    Please do not bag these items on a vendor.

Seller must have a vendor to do trade.

Please post where your vendor is...on this forum.

This offer is good up to July 15, 2009.

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    Opps I was going to suggest ye buy the few Blackrock pieces I had on my vendor at old Mythtown village but alas..someone found them and bought them out. :)

If I mine up any more, I will toss those on the vendor too, I have NO use for, nor desire to keep those vile things.
  3. Max Blackoak

Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008

it is at south luna inside the walls (NEW and TDO lunahouse). the vendor is named 'cheap carpentry'.

they're hard to see so take a close look. they're between the bags in the top left ocrner of the vendors backpack.

4. what does black rock do?
  5. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 13, 2007
    It seems to behave as gun powder does. Very explosive stuff. It's been used in storyline events, and has been used as turn ins for rewards in the past. Now I believe it will be a regeant in the upcoming expansion.

It seems to drive people mad when they're in contact with it too long. Ever see blackrock infected monsters? They move at paragon speed and are hostile on sight.

Maybe one day alchemists will be able to make better explosives with it...would be cool to have explosives on a detonator instead of a timer...

Put some on the ground, run your wire to the push button detonator, hide, wait for victim.... BOOM!

Or maybe they'll advance the age and give us rifles... lame!

Archer vs. Rifleman