1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Some Basic Craftables

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just moved into a new Sandstone and need some stuff. Much of my deco is going to wait as I'm so new again that I don't know what is available. When I first saw things like Elven chairs and Bloodwood chests, I decided to wait on that kind of stuff til I really know what I need and is now in game. I've not had a lot of luck shopping, not good on directions, and this is what I need this weekend:

Pentagram - 1X
    Small Forge - 1X/Any direction
    Anvil - 1X/Any direction
    Loom - 1X/Parrallel to a north wall
    Spinning Wheel - 1X/Perpendicular to a north wall
    Abbotoir[sp] - 1X/Parrallel to a west wall
    Bod Books - 5X

If anybody stocks these or can make them, I can pick them up on Saturday nite - give directions to your shop. I'm also prepared to substitute a colored anvil for a normal one if somebody wants to quote a price and what they have. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Unless they've been bought you should find all those on my 'music&mend' vendor at Glow gate.

The loom you want is 'south facing', the spinning wheel 'east facing' and I'm not sure how you get a abattoir that's any facing, it's circular ;)

Those and more probably on Miranda's vendor at Leaf's Umbra shop, just off the east bridge.

There's also The Chick's vendors SW of Yew Gate.

You do know there's a shops sticky at the top of the board you could have consulted to find them?

3. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You've got one helluva vendor. I think I got all except a loom which maybe I missed. Thx very much.

Jack Nickelson

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thank you kind sir, I does me best.

*curtseys*