1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Soulforge

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by insanepete, Nov 12, 2009.

1. insanepete

insanepete Guest

Looking for one preferably cheap :D

2. insanepete

insanepete Guest

No one wants to sell me one ? :(

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I bought mine from Tiberius, off his Yew vendor.

He can probably fix ya up with one though, maybe send him a PM here on Stratics.

4. insanepete

insanepete Guest

Thank you so much I will check his vendor in yew then PM him if needed. Are they expensive?
    :D

5. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

I thought he was selling em for 500k? Not sure, but i can make em if ya want one for that...

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Aye I think he may have gotten 500k as would anyone else when SA first came out and so few had the 100 imbue skill too, to make the soul forges.

I did get mine for 400k but that was far more recently. There are more of ye to make them now ! GET CRACKIN Sir Morder, lol folks still need them, probably still not enough of them out there on vendors they sell out fast yet, be they 400k or 500k, if folks can afford it they will buy em.

For newer folks though, sadly the prices of soul forges due to the prices of relic frags/plus failures making em...the newer folks may not yet be able to afford soul forges yet. But maybe they can earn a soulforge some other way either harvesting wood or something for yall to maybe get a lower price for newer poorer folks to be able to afford soul forges.