1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: SW spell scrolls and some non-cursed artis

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kiwillian, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Hi! :)

I'm looking for the following SW spell scrolls:

Thunderstorm (probably sucks, but hey)
    Nature's Fury
    Gift of Life

Also looking for the following non-cursed items. Hopefully they don't cost too much, I'm a poor newbie :(

Shadow Dancer Leggings
    Burglars Bandana

There is at least one other person in NEW looking for the leggings and possibly others too, so if you have a stockpile now is the time to unload them :)

Off to bed for me now however. Hopefully someone has some of these though. Let me know!

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 12, 2008
    I probably have some, if not all of those spell scrolls, but can't get on to look atm. Drop me an ICQ this evening! 220-571-153
  3. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Bit late with this, but thank you Kat for helping me out with the scrolls. And who says TnT doesn't help NEWbies :p hehehe

Still after those other bits though if anyone has them :)
  4. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I know Big - D's vendor had Cursed shadow dancers on in a bag with about 10 pairs and another 15 - 20 arties for about 500k at the price could use as throw aways :)
  5. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

yeah I saw those a day or so ago, not too keen on cursed ones :( I am poor :( :(
  6. Nickster

Nickster Guest

know what you mean, you could have sold the other stuff and turned a proffit though. not sure if they are there now, if you are up for it we can see if we can get a few folk together and do a doom run or 2, know its hit and miss but might be worth a pop?
  7. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Oh, if wants to split that bag up I may be more keen, I have no use for most of what's in there. Maybe it sold already though, I can't even remember where it was lol (Yew I think).
  8. Nickster

Nickster Guest

yes its Yew gate, I believe Turtle is on the boards now so if you post he may have some kicking about, i know that its a pain to replace cursed gear but its better than nothing... are you wanting them just for the Stealing / stealth bonus? are you running as a ninja also?
  9. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Something like that :eyes:

e: I already posted about it. (hint: it's this thread! :) )
  10. Nickster

Nickster Guest

sorry man, didn't see anything about temp :) i was asking as when i played a thief i found an item dependant template to be a pain in the t1ts :) burg bandana is great as it can have a CBD bless it but unless you can bless the SDL's with your siege bless then your temp goes to poop every time you die (i believe this was the point of this thread hehe) i found having a good stockpile of jewels and the animal forms were the best bet, but you play however dude, just out of interest you want me to start keeping stealing/stealth jewels? you can have em for froo, i hunt decent mobs for gains so i will start collecting for you if it helps. also if you are struggling for cash i can help out a little, i remember you saying you were not one for handouts though but i will pay well for runic armour with mana increase / mana regain if you come across any, resists not a must though,