1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTB

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by smoke229, Dec 30, 2013.

1. smoke229

smoke229 Visitor

in game gold for: Dragon , Demon , and Repond slayer bows. real world cash for Hunters Headress - prefer it have clothing bless deed. also buying seperate clothing bless deeds. pm or email me

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

CBD's cannot be used, at least on Siege Perilous, to bless items with magical properties. That ability came to an abrupt end 7+ years ago.

3. smoke229

smoke229 Visitor

thanks for letting me know Kat

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

It is against Stratics and EA rules to buy and sell pixels for real life cash. I will not lock or remove this at this point as the item you offered cash for can not exist...

5. smoke229

smoke229 Visitor

darn it only took me mere seconds of making a stratics account to get pwned by a mod! i guess if i broke the rules i deserved it , sorry Kelmo.... still buying bows with IN GAME gold.

kelmo likes this.
  6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* it was a gentle pwned... EA changed a lot of their policies at the roll out of the Star wars game some while back. We as a fan site will follow suit. Cash for pixels is against the games RoC... They kinda just snuck that in there. Good luck with your come back.