1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WTF, Crystal Vortices do drop keys right?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ender, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
  2. Darhon

Darhon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 19, 2006
    As i remember, they always was tough for keys.
  3. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 13, 2003
    Darhon remembers correctly. Even with an experienced guild collecting keys, there have been occasions where the earlier keys have run out of time before we had obtained all the required crystals from the vortices.
  4. Yalp

Yalp Guest

god I hate that peerless!
  5. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

The first three rooms are white keys, the last three are black keys. You are looking for a black key right? Another tip is to run into the room to the bottom dragging most of the stuff with you and click your ticket. Then be sure you are killing ALL the vortices in the room(not just the respawns over and over). There is only one key at a time. I had an issue just after kr was released and the black keys on the vortices were not lootable and did not have a timer, which was not cool. So if you are seeing black frags and can't loot them then the keys are bugged. Shimmer is my favorite keyspawn. Most of the time I can finish it in about the same amount of time as mel keys. The best advice I can give is don't be afraid to use your ticket liberally.