1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

wtf llts

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by angelofhope, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelofhope

angelofhope Guest

so i was on great lakes server and this guy was droping books to join the guild syndicate on atlantic. i talk to him and put ina appl and he told server xfter and i will be guilded. so i did not i got blow off. then dont want to talk to me or say why i was blow off. i find out there the joke of the server. i pay real life money for the token. i ask to speak to there gm and then told me web site and dont want to help. there very rude dont ever xfter here to join there lame guild. save your self time and money

2. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As a former member of LLTS, I will tell how their recruitment works.

Everyone that wants to join must apply through the website. Once the application has been received, the GM of the guild goes through them and chooses those that he thinks might be worth a second look. He then passes them off to the Head Recruiter. Once he has a look at them, he will assign a recruiter to contact the person. The recruiter will talk to the person in email, ICQ, or ingame and give them a tour and a walkthrough of the recruit process. At this time, if you chose to go through their 6 plus weeks of recruitment, you are added to their recruit guild, SoD.

If you are coming from another shard, you should not move your characters on a whim to join a new guild. You should make a new character on this shard and play around with it while getting to know the new guild or move at most 1 character over if you want to be a non-newb while your interracting with the new guild.

Even though this guild does go overboard with their recruitment and other things, their recruitment screening is great. They have a few recruiters that are adept at weeding out people that won't fit in with them.

....and as far as you asking to see the GM, the only time you will interract with him is through emails or on the day that you are admitted to the guild after recruitment when he meets you ingame and guilds you.

3. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

All of which are american dreams...

4. angelofhope

angelofhope Guest

wtf is that Ahuaeyjnkxs

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

lol, pay him no mind.

6. Paps

Paps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

it`s the words to a song done by "rage against the machine"
    On the small chance you don`t allready know whom they are
    they had a few songs on the soundtrack of "the matrix"
    as to why it was posted on this thread,,,i cannot fathom.[cept maybe boredom]

7. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Of course not... any member of LLTS can rise up here and tell again in our face that they are not the elite concept this song denounces ?

No they wont... last time they confronted me they ended up bailing out like a dog with its tail between its legs.

I don't necessarly endorse the level of violence in the songs of this author, but it certainly was prophetic for its time.

Sorry bro... http://atlanticcommunityboard.com/f...ghlight=&sid=7e134ce5d9ead22d29428173cf30a775

8. Paps

Paps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

o.k. o.k.
    rage against LLTS

i dont have anthing against them personally but do wish they
    would stop with the daily book bombardment

here is some dancing broccoli
    :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

9. Ahuaeyjnkxs

you should have put 7... me neither it's not personal against LLTS... some of em are really good guys !

10. Pazuzu

Pazuzu Guest

LLTS (n.), see, "Corrupt".

That's all I'll say.

11. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Personal attacks do include guilds... enough llts bashing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.