1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTF? Who and where did all these Mwocchomei's come from?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Goth Chick, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Goth Chick

Goth Chick Guest

So I log in today and I see this guy named Mwocchomei. I hadn't seen the name before so I thought easy kill. I attack him and BOOM I am dead in like 3 seconds. Then I see a 2nd one and a third one with the same name. What are these guys doing laying eggs?

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Who wants to bet that this is one of the Mwocchomeis? FYI, you really aren't a factor. That's why no one is talking about you. That's why you had to make a post about your own characters. You're an archer that hangs out at yew gate.

3. Malador

Malador Guest

How is it you manage to be wrong so very often?

You are clearly talking about them in this thread.

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Malbador again proving you are a dip****. The offer stands, I'll duel you on any mage or character that I have that has a weapon skill.

5. Insta

Insta Guest

Not to mention the spelling is correct with the name. I am right along with you. Someone is tooting their own horn, because nobody else feels it is worth tooting it for them.

6. Danomite

Danomite Guest

Yea i always see Mwocchomei... are you sure that 3 people? maybe there will be a guild soon haha....

7. Malador

Malador Guest

You spend time typing a post to give someone a hard time and then call them a non-factor. They certianly factored into your budgeted time for responding to forum posts didnt they.

You already challanged me on any char including mules. Why would I now allow you a weapon skill.