1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTF?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Setanta, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Setanta

Setanta Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Went to see if I could buy something at the new Travel Lodge. When I got done recalling, there it was gone! Did they move again or did they just close up and knock the buildings down?

2. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

TLT sold their rune library to my guildmate, Lace, who now has it set up on the North End of Luna. They closed their shops.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They closed a long time ago :/
    Lace I believe has the runebooks in Luna though.

4. Setanta

Setanta Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Why does everything good have to go away? Used to be a nice player run town just up the valley and across the road from my house. I still have some runes to a player owned tavern NW from the Brit cemetary. EA broke the box trick so you can't get into the rooms under the Brit wall or the cave by Yew. Noobs can't go make skill gaind and cash at the swamp anymore because of the bog critters. Can't remember the last time I saw a wild slime or a Jwilson. Babyland was just fine the way it was, so why did they make such a mess of it?